Inventory for sale is listed below

Currently TEN great prepared Bugeyes are in stock and ready for delivery to your door!

Other great classics too!

View Car
1958 Excellent Restored Leaf Green 1275 Bugeye Sprite for sale, “Luigi!”
View Car
1959 Austin Healey Sprite, restored with automatic transmission!
View Car
1959 Custom 5-speed Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite for sale!
View Car
1959 Restored Bugeye Sprite for sale- VIDEO @ 70MPH! Five-speed, 1275 engine, disc brakes, wire wheels and more!
View Car
1960 Bugeye Sprite driving project for sale!
View Car
1978 911 SC Targa for sale with 65k miles!
View Car
59 Bugeye Sprite driver with period Kellison nose!
View Car
60 Bugeye Sprite driver for sale, “Booker”
View Car
Excellent 1960 Austin Healey 3000 Mark 1 BT7 for sale
View Car
Excellent two-owner 1959 Bugeye Sprite driver for sale! Price reduced!
View Car
Exceptional 1960 Bugeye Sprite for sale, beautifully restored!
View Car
For sale: One of the best 1959 Bugeye Sprites you can buy.

Custom Bugeye Sprite Specialists

Anyone can find a Bugeye out there in cyberspace, they periodically come out of the woodwork and are often touted as being the most solid, or the last great, or whatever. The truth is that without anything to compare it to, you have no idea, and often, neither does the seller. No problem if you are a DIY owner-the cars are simple and fun to work on. But a lot of the cars out there for sale cheap are some of the most expensive cars you can buy.

We know this from experience.

Bugeyes are about 80% of our business (the other 20% is restoration of similar British cars). Dozens have passed through our shop. In fact, we routinely have cars shipped to our facility from all over America for service and restoration because we know how to properly care for these cars. We’re not perfect, and we still learn something new from every Bugeye, and that knowledge is applied to our continued commitment to be the best at what we do.

Here’s a video tour of one of the Sprites we shipped to a new home in Florida this week. We started with an excellent restored car, upgraded the car to meet all the buyer’s requirement that the car be a fast and reliable show winner, serviced everything, and then sent it on it’s way.

We’re proud to put another great Bugeye back into regular service, and to send it out in far better condition than when it came in. If you want a turn-key car with no surprises, please call so we can prepare a car just for you!

Speak Your Mind